The Wheat Groundnut Powder porridge can be given from 8 months and is an ideal travel food for babies.
How to make Groundnut Wheat Porridge Powder at home?
Wheat 60 g.
Green gram dal or Moong Dal 25 g.
Groundnut 15 g.
Method of preparation :
1. Roast wheat , green gram dal and groundnuts
2. Powder these roasted ingredients separately.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Store in dry and airtight container.
How to cook the instant porridge?
- Take about 4 Table spoons of mix.
- Add 100 ml of boiled hot water to get a thick consistency. Please stir continuously as you mix water with the powder to prevent lump formation
- Add a teaspoon ghee to increase the energy content.
- Feed the infant with the spoon.
- The instant porridge can also be fed to the child after reconstituting with dal, water, gravy, milk etc.
- Mashed fruit (Banana, Chiku, Papaya, Mango, etc.could also be added to the food).
No time to prepare this powder at home? Don’t worry, we prepare it hygienically and ship it to your doorstep
Nutritive value per 100 gms :
Protein 17 .13 g.
Iron 4 .61 mg.
Carotene 50 .65 μg
This is one of the post for the Travel Series, do check out our tips for travelling with kids, instant recipes for babies and toddlers, kids friendly travel destinations, kids travel accessories for Hassle Free Travel with Kids.
- Wheat 60 g.
- Green gram dal or Moong Dal 25 g.
- Groundnut 15 g.
- Roast wheat , green gram dal and groundnuts
- Powder these roasted ingredients separately.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Store in dry and airtight container.