How to make Broken Wheat Porridge Powder at Home?
Broken Wheat 40 g.
Moong dal 20 g. (I used greengram)
Groundnut 10 g.
Method of preparation :
1. Roast broken wheat, green gram dal and groundnuts
2. Powder these roasted ingredients separately.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Store in dry and airtight container.
Add hot water to a tablespoon of the powder when needed.
Nutritive value per 100 gms :
Protein 12 .24 g.
Iron 3 .21 mg.
Carotene 35 .6 μg.
This post is part of our Travel Series. Do check it out for more articles and tips for traveling with kids, instant recipes for babies and toddlers, Homemade travel food ideas, Tips to entertain toddlers while traveling, kid-friendly travel destinations, Kids travel accessories, Kids travel checklist, Road trip with kids and much more.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox
- Broken Wheat 40 g.
- Moong dal 20 g. (I used greengram)
- Groundnut 10 g.
- Roast broken wheat, green gram dal and groundnuts
- Powder these roasted ingredients separately.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Store in dry and airtight container.
- Add hot water to a tablespoon of the powder when needed.
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers