How to make Instant Puffed Rice Porridge at Home?
Puffed Rice 100 g.
Bengal Gram 30 g.
(Roasted & de-husked)
Method of preparation :
1. Prepare powder of puffed rice.
2. Grind roasted Bengal gram.
3. Mix all the powdered ingredients thoroughly.
4. Store in a dry airtight container.
Add hot water to a tablespoon of the powder when needed.
Nutritive value per 100 gms :
Protein 10 .96 g.
Iron 7 .26 mg.
Carotene 26 μg
This post is part of our Travel Series. Do check it out for more articles and tips for traveling with kids, instant recipes for babies and toddlers, Homemade travel food ideas, Tips to entertain toddlers while traveling, kid-friendly travel destinations, Kids travel accessories, Kids travel checklist, Road trip with kids and much more.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox.
- Puffed Rice 100 g.
- Bengal Gram 30 g.
- Prepare powder of puffed rice.
- Grind roasted Bengal gram.
- Mix all the powdered ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in a dry airtight container.
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers