This Banana Chia Pudding for Babies and Kids is a healthy, sugar-free dessert that works just as well as breakfast! Perfect for babies over 8 months.
Chia seeds are something you can find everywhere – on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – you name it and every influencer worth her salt has featured at least one photo of a chia seeds dish! The most popular of these seems to be chia seeds pudding, and the ones on social media look so pretty – with those tiny, black balls!
While chia seeds pudding is a healthy and delicious option for us, babies under one year can’t have it because it often contains cow’s milk and some kind of sweetener. So if you’re wondering how to modify this to make it baby-friendly, you’ve come to the right place!
Presenting to you a sugar free banana chia seeds pudding, made in yogurt instead of milk. The nutty and crunchy flavor of chia seeds in our pudding recipe can convince the pickiest eaters to love it. This Banana chia pudding for is a healthy and a quick breakfast option for babies over 8 months as well as older kids.
Banana Chia Pudding for Babies and Kids
- Banana – 2
- As Yogurt – 2 cups
- Chia seeds – 6 tbsp
1. Soak chia seeds in yogurt for 30 minutes and let them puff up.
2. Grind or mash banana to make puree
3. In a mixing bowl combine banana puree with soaked yogurt chia seeds.
NOTE: Add little water if required.
4. Garnish with fruits and nuts of your choice
As you can see, this pudding is sweetened with one of the best sweeteners for babies – banana! Go with a ripe banana for maximum sweetness and choose yogurt that’s not sour. All the ingredients in this recipe are great for digestion and help soften stools. This makes it ideal for babies who are facing constipation. Since it’s a no-cook recipe that’s easy to make, this is sure to become a staple in your home!
Banana Chia Pudding for Babies and Kids [No sugar sweet pudding recipe]
- yogurt - 2 cups
- Chia seeds – 6 tbsp.
- Soak chia seeds in yogurt for 30 minutes and let them puff up.
- Grind or mash banana to make puree
- In a mixing bowl combine banana puree with soaked yogurt chia seeds.
- NOTE: Add little water if required.
- Garnish with fruits and nuts of your choice.
Leave a Reply