Introducing the perfect addition to your collection of kid-friendly smoothie recipes – the delightful Mango Dates Smoothie! It’s a true treat that requires just three simple ingredients – juicy mangoes, creamy milk, and the special Little Moppet Foods Dates Smoothie Mix. With this fabulous trio, you can easily create a wholesome and scrumptious drink that’s a hit at any time of the day. Whether you need a refreshing boost during a tired afternoon or a fulfilling breakfast on a busy morning, this smoothie has got your back.
But here’s the best part, especially for all the moms out there – it’s incredibly kid-friendly! Sneak in those nutritious ingredients without your little ones even realizing it. They’ll simply love the irresistible taste! So, why not embrace the simplicity of this Mango Dates Smoothie and let its magic brighten up your day? Go ahead and give it a try! You won’t be disappointed!
3-Ingredient Mango Dates Smoothie (Date Shake Recipe)
- 2 tablespoons Little Moppet Foods Dates Smoothie Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- Chopped mango
- Chocolate chips
- Walnuts or any nut of your choice
1. In a blender jar, add all the ingredients and pulse 3-4 times to get a smooth creamy smoothie.
2. Pour the smoothie in serving glasses and garnish with chopped mango pieces, choco chips and walnut.
3. Serve immediately.
Mangoes aren’t called the king of fruits for nothing! With a good amount of vitamins, minerals and macro nutrients, mangoes aid digestion, prevent cancer, heart diseases, asthma and many other lifestyle diseases. You can also try this recipe with any other fruit, as long as it’s ripe. Along with the dates powder, it will ensure that your smoothie is delicious and sweet – without the need for artificial sweeteners!
Wondering how to get this Dates Smoothie Mix? Don’t worry, we’ll send it to you! We prepare it fresh as soon as you place your order and deliver it straight to your doorstep.
Mango Dates Smoothie
- • 2 tablespoons My Little Moppet Food’s dates smoothie powder
- • 1/2 cup milk
- • 1 ripe mango chopped
- For garnishing the smoothie
- • Chopped mango
- • Choco chips optional
- • Walnut or any nut of your choice
- To a blender jar, add all the ingredients and pulse 3-4 times to get a smooth creamy smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie in serving glasses and garnish with chopped mango pieces, choco chips and walnut.
- Serve immediately.