Don’t you love simple recipes? Dishes which have less than five ingredients and one pot meals are my favorites, as are recipes that multitask. And one such recipe is the smoothie. You can make a smoothie as simple as you like or as complex with an assortment of ingredients. You can have it as a quick refresher on a tiring day, or as a wholesome breakfast on a busy one. Kid-friendly smoothie recipes are particularly attractive for Moms, since this is a great way to sneak in ingredients that children otherwise reject! However, no one is going to say no to this simple yet delicious Mango Dates Smoothie recipe, made with nothing more than three ingredients – mangoes, milk and Little Moppet Foods Dates Smoothie Mix – a special mix of oats, dried dates powder, almonds, cashews and pistachios!
3-Ingredient Mango Dates Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons Little Moppet Foods Dates Smoothie Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- Chopped mango
- Chocolate chips
- Walnuts or any nut of your choice
1. In a blender jar, add all the ingredients and pulse 3-4 times to get a smooth creamy smoothie.
2. Pour the smoothie in serving glasses and garnish with chopped mango pieces, choco chips and walnut.
3. Serve immediately.
Mangoes aren’t called the king of fruits for nothing! With a good amount of vitamins, minerals and macro nutrients, mangoes aid digestion, prevent cancer, heart diseases, asthma and many other lifestyle diseases. You can also try this recipe with any other fruit, as long as it’s ripe. Along with the dates powder, it will ensure that your smoothie is delicious and sweet – without the need for artificial sweeteners!
Wondering how to get this Dates Smoothie Mix? Don’t worry, we’ll send it to you! We prepare it fresh as soon as you place your order and deliver it straight to your doorstep.
Mango Dates Smoothie
- • 2 tablespoons My Little Moppet Food’s dates smoothie powder
- • 1/2 cup milk
- • 1 ripe mango chopped
- For garnishing the smoothie
- • Chopped mango
- • Choco chips optional
- • Walnut or any nut of your choice
- To a blender jar, add all the ingredients and pulse 3-4 times to get a smooth creamy smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie in serving glasses and garnish with chopped mango pieces, choco chips and walnut.
- Serve immediately.