This Apple Oats Dates Smoothie is a great filling breakfast option for kids and adults. What’s more, it’s naturally sweetened with dates powder – no sugar!
It’s common knowledge that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, if you’ve got a fussy eater, you know the struggle of getting something down that little mouth in the mornings!
There are many reasons kids aren’t interested in breakfast, but whatever it may be, we still need to ensure that they are adequately nourished with enough fuel to last all morning. So we have an easy solution; if you can’t make them eat breakfast, get them to drink it instead!
Today’s Apple Oats Dates Smoothie is a simple yet nutritious homemade smoothie recipe for kids. It’s got the energy and protein from oats, the dietary fiber and Vitamin C from apple as well as the iron from dates. And you know what the best part is? You can start your child’s day without any sugar!
Apple Oats Dates Smoothie for Kids
- Apple – 1
- Oats – 3 tbsp.
- Boiled & Chilled milk – 2 cups
- Dates powder – 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
Wondering how to get this authentic natural oats? Don’t worry, we’ll deliver it straight to your doorstep.
1. Peel and cut the apple into small cubes.
2. Add apple, dates powder, oats, milk in a mixer or grinding jar
3. Blend well until it becomes smooth and frothy.
4. Transfer to a glass and add cinnamon powder as topping.
5. Serve chill or warm.
6. Yummy and healthy Apple oats smoothie is Ready
Oats is a rich source of iron and protein; in fact, the protein in oats is equivalent in quantity to that in meat, milk and eggs. So even if your little one refuses eggs for breakfast, this smoothie makes an ideal vegetarian substitute for protein. With the natural sweetness from the dates and apple, this smoothie is sure to appeal to everyone in the family, from toddlers to adults.
Apple Oats Dates Smoothie for kids
- Apple - 1
- Oats - 3 tbsp.
- Boiled & Chilled milk - 2 cups
- Dates powder - 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon powder - a pinch
- Peel and cut the apple into small cubes.
- Add apple, dates powder, oats, milk in a mixer or grinding jar
- Blend well until it becomes smooth and frothy.
- Transfer to a glass and add cinnamon powder as topping.
- Serve chill or warm.
- Yummy and healthy Apple oats smoothie is Ready.
Wondering how to get this Dates Powder? Don’t worry, we’ll send it to you! We prepare it fresh as soon as you place your order and deliver it straight to your doorstep.