I used store bought rice cereal for my son, but he didn’t like the taste.
I was very frustrated and wanted to somehow make him eat, so tried this Homemade Rice Cereal Powder recipe and he loved the taste and till now he has it as his breakfast occasionally. How to select the rice?
Organic Brown rice is recommended but white rice can also be used.
I have used organic brown rice for this recipe.
To buy Organic Brown Rice online, Click Here.
Homemade Rice Cereal Powder Recipe for Babies
Brown Rice 500gm
1. Soak rice for 20 minutes. (to remove the natural arsenic in rice)
2. Rinse the rice and dry it in sun.
3. Dry roast it in a kadai.
4. Let it cool for some time.
5. Grind the roasted rice into a fine powder. (I ground it a little coarse as my son doesn’t like it if it is very fine)
6. The powder can be stored in an airtight container such as Tupperware and can be used up to 6 months.
No time to prepare this cereal at home? Don’t worry, we prepare it hygienically and ship 100% Organic Rice Cereal to your doorstep with Free Shipping
7. Homemade rice cereal powder is ready!!!!.
Watch How to make this Brown Rice Cereal Powder
- 1 Cup Rice
- Soak rice for 20 minutes. (to remove the natural arsenic in rice)
- Rinse the rice and dry it in sun.
- Dry roast it in a kadai.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Grind the roasted rice into a fine powder. (I ground it a little coarse as my son doesn't like it if it is very fine)
- The powder can be stored in an airtight container such as
- Tupperware and can be used upto 6 months.
- Home made rice cereal powder is ready!!!!.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers