Here is an interesting recipe to change the boring rice into a healthy and yummy treat!!!
In this carrot potato rice recipe, rice is added with the carrots and potatoes which are rich in beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, antioxidants, vitamin C, and complex carbohydrates. It’s good for the growing babies to have a nutrient rich diet and this recipe definitely serves the purpose. This recipe is suitable for babies above 6 months of age. It can be introduced after introducing carrot puree, potato puree and rice porridge separately.
Carrot Potato Rice Recipe
- Carrot – 1
- Potato -1
- Rice – 2 tbsp
1. Peel and chop the carrot and potato.
2. Wash, rinse and soak rice for 5 minutes.
3. In a cooker, add rice and veggies.
4. Add water and close the lid.
5. Let it cook for 2-3 whistles.
6. Mash well.
7. Yummy carrot potato rice is ready to serve warm.
Potato is easily digestible, neutral in taste and safe for little tummies, but if you feel that it causes gas, a pod of garlic and a pinch of jeera powder can be added while cooking.
To buy masher check this link – https://amzn.to/3fieG9Y
To buy cutting board, check this link – https://amzn.to/3kV06Gt
To buy steamer, check this link – https://amzn.to/3lPMRZe
Carrot Potato Rice
- Carrot - 1
- Potato -1
- Rice - 2 tbsp
- Peel and chop the carrot and potato.
- Wash, rinse and soak rice for 5 minutes.
- In a cooker, add rice and veggies.
- Add water and close the lid.
- Let it cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Mash well.
- Yummy carrot potato rice is ready to serve warm.