Arbi – Hindi
Sepankizhangu – Tamil
Cemagadda – Telegu
I know only these three languages, so I am able to translate it if there are any other names, please leave them in the comment section, I will add to the post.
It is a favorite evening time snack for my little one.
It can be even introduced as finger foods for babies also.
How to make Arbi Fingers?
1. Wash the Arbi very well to remove the mud in it.
2. Pressure Cook the Arbi , leave 2 to 3 whistles.
3. After it has cooled, peel the skin.
4. Cut them into finger sized pieces.
5. Take oil in a pan.
6. Fry them Golden brown.
7. Allow them to cool on a tissue paper, so that excess oil is removed.
8. In a wide bowl add little pepper/mirchi powder and salt, add the fried fingers in it and nicely mix the arbi with the other ingredients.
9. Arbi Fingers are ready!!!!
Nutritional information of Arbi/Colocasia
100g of Arbi yeilds 142 kcal of energy.
It is rich is starch and carbohydrate.
To know about more healthy snacks for toddlers and babies, follow me on Google +, Twitter, Pinterest or like my Facebook page My Little Moppet.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers