With the festive season approaching, sweets and desserts are everywhere. But not all of them are healthy, and store-bought treats may contain unwanted preservatives and added colors. You want to enjoy the festivities without risking an upset tummy, right? Well, we have the perfect recipe for you: Red Rice Poha Kheer!
Made with organic ingredients from our store, this kheer guarantees 100% wholesome nutrition and taste. The star ingredient, red rice poha, brings a range of benefits to the table. It’s rich in fiber, antioxidants, and essential minerals that support your well-being. The incredible red rice poha benefits include improved digestion, boosted immunity, and overall nourishment.
By choosing red rice poha kheer, you can avoid store-bought sweets with questionable ingredients. This homemade delight ensures that you and your loved ones enjoy a healthy treat without compromising on flavor. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to prepare, so you won’t spend hours in the kitchen.
Let the festive season begin with a bowl of red rice poha kheer, combining tradition and nutrition in one delightful dessert. Indulge in a sweet treat that not only satisfies your taste buds but also nourishes your body. Celebrate the joyous season with this wholesome kheer, and savor every spoonful of goodness.
The Amazing Red Rice Poha Benefits: A Nutritional Powerhouse for Your Child
Red rice poha is not just a delicious and versatile ingredient but also a nutritional powerhouse that can benefit your child in many ways. Packed with antioxidants, fiber, and essential minerals, red rice poha offers a range of health benefits that support your child’s overall well-being.
- Supports Digestive Health: Red rice poha is rich in dietary fiber, which aids in digestion and keeps your child’s tummy happy. It promotes healthy bowel movements and prevents constipation, ensuring proper gut health.
- Boosts Immunity: The antioxidants present in red rice poha help strengthen your child’s immune system, protecting them from illnesses and infections. A strong immune system is essential for their overall growth and development.
- Aids in Weight Management: Red rice poha has a low glycemic index, meaning it releases energy slowly and keeps your child feeling fuller for longer. It can help manage their weight and prevent unnecessary snacking.
- Provides Essential Nutrients: Red rice poha is a good source of essential minerals like iron, magnesium, and potassium, which are vital for your child’s growth, development, and overall vitality.
Incorporating red rice poha into your child’s diet opens up a world of culinary possibilities. From nutritious breakfast bowls to delectable snacks, you can explore various recipes to ensure your child enjoys the benefits of this nutritious ingredient.
So, why not introduce red rice poha into your child’s meals and give them a healthy and tasty treat?
Red Rice Poha Kheer for Kids
- 100% Organic Red Rice Flakes – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Dry Fruits Powder – 1 tsp
- 100% Organic Jaggery – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Mix of cashews and almonds – 2 tbsp (optional)
1. Soak the flakes for about 5 minutes till just soft. Squeeze out the water and keep it aside.
2. Blend the poha with the dry fruits powder, jaggery and milk.
3. Heat the ghee in a pan and pour the poha mixture over it. Cook on a medium heat still it starts thickening. Turn off the heat when it’s creamy enough for you.
4. Sprinkle some crushed cardamom on top and serve after it’s cooled down a little.
If you’re making this for older kids or adults, you can add a mix of chopped nuts for some more bite. The creaminess of the poha and the crunchiness of the nuts will ensure that your guests ask for seconds – so do make a good quantity of kheer! And when all the guests are gone and you just want some time to yourself, just put some kheer in a bowl and put your feet up to get some well deserved relaxation and a treat that is completely guilt-free!
Red Rice Poha Kheer For Kids
- 100 % Organic Red Rice Poha - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Dry Fruits Powder - 1 tsp
- 100 % Organic Jaggery - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Mix of cashews and almonds - 2 tbsp optional
- Soak the poha for about 5 minutes till just soft. Squeeze out the water and keep the poha aside.
- Blend the poha with the till you get a paste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and pour the poha mixture over it. Cook on a medium heat still it starts thickening. Turn off the heat when it's creamy enough for you.
- Sprinkle some crushed cardamom on top and serve after it's cooled down a little.