Warm and comforting, a bowl of soup is just what we crave when the weather turns dark and damp. But why settle for just comfort when you can also boost your immunity? Introducing our Immunity Boosting Pumpkin Soup!
Pumpkins are well-known for their natural immune-boosting properties, and we’ve enhanced it further by adding Little Moppet Foods’ Immunobooster. This hearty soup not only soothes your senses but also provides your body with the protection it needs during the season of illnesses. Enjoy the nourishing goodness and let this soup heal you from the inside out!
Immunity Boosting Pumpkin Soup for Babies & Kids
- 1 cup pumpkin cubes
- 1-2 teaspoon Little Moppet Foods’ Immunobooster drink mix
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Black pepper powder to taste
1.Heat ghee in a pan. Add finely chopped or minced garlic and saute for few seconds.
2.Add sliced onions and saute until they turn soft.
3.Next toss in the pumpkin pieces and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
4.Add 1 1/2 cup of water followed by salt and black pepper and give a quick stir.
5.Cover and cook until the pumpkin is soft .
6. Add the Immunobooster drink mix powder and blend the mix either with a hand blender or pulse it in a mixer jar to get a creamy smooth soup.
7.Top the warm soup with fresh cream or serve. Add some warm garlic bread for a comforting, light meal.
Pumpkins are incredibly nutritious, filled with nutrients like vitamins A, B6, and C, magnesium, iron, and potassium. These help to boost your immune system, improve your mood and are even known to reduce cancer risk. The special part of today’s unique immunity boosting pumpkin soup is that it’s made even better with a spoon of the Immunobooster drink mix, which contains oats, broken wheat, almonds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower and sesame seeds. This handy powder easily blends with any hot or cold drink and can be added to smoothies, shakes, soups, parathas and more. Try it out with our pumpkin soup recipe and see the difference!
Wondering how to get this Immunobooster Mix? Don’t worry, we’ll send it to you! We prepare it fresh as soon as you place your order and deliver it straight to your doorstep.
Immune Boosting Pumpkin Soup
- • 1 cup pumpkin peeled, desseded and sliced
- • 1-2 teaspoon MLM immunobooster drink mix
- • 1 onion slices
- • 2-3 cloves of garlic
- • Salt to taste
- • 1 teaspoon ghee
- • Black pepper powder to taste
- • Heat ghee in a pan. Add finely chopped or minced garlic and saute for few seconds.
- • Add sliced onions and saute until they turn soft.
- • Next add in the pumpkin slices and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- • Add 1 1/2 cup of water followed by salt and black pepper and give a quick stir.
- • Cover cook until the pumpkin is soft .
- • Add the immunobooster drink mix powder and blend the mix either with a hand blender or pulse it in a mixer jar to get a creamy smooth soup.
- • Top the warm soup with fresh cream or serve it as it is with some garlic bread for a comforting light meal.