Sesame Seeds are rich in Iron and there not many Kids friendly recipes with sesame except for Ladoo.
Benefits of Sesame Seeds for Kids
1. They are the rich in Iron copper and Manganese.
2. They are rich in Vitamin B1 , zinc.
3. They are rich in proteins, 100g of sesame seeds yield 18 g of protein.
How to make Tahini Paste?
- 5 cups sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil or vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Toast sesame seeds for 5-10 minutes, tossing the seeds frequently with a spatula.
3. Do not allow to brown.
4. Cool for 20 minutes.
5. In a Blender Mix Seasame Seeds and oil.
6.Blend for 2 minutes.
7. Check for consistency.
8. It should be in pourable texture.
9. Add more oil and blend till the desired consistency is achieved.