These days, it’s hard to find a child who can’t navigate his way through a smart phone or tablet. Of course, as with all other areas of parenting, this one is also wide open to controversies!! But say what we might, we can’t ignore the influence of smart phones and associated technology on young minds. In this scenario, it makes sense to use this technology to develop and entertain our kids rather than make them slaves to it.
The best way to achieve this is by installing fun and learning apps, including ones for reading. But younger kids are likely to be overwhelmed by Kindle, so they need an alternative. Enter Bulbul Apps – an app tailor-made for the under-5 crowd!
What is Bulbul Apps?
Bulbul apps is a collection of stories for children under the age of five. Free books are available alongside paid books, which cost just 1$! Besides being easily affordable, Bulbul apps has been recently awarded the Top Ranking App in India.
How can Bulbul Apps be used?
Bulbul apps are really easy to use with these simple steps:
2. No sign in or registration is needed. I really like this feature as it is laborious to create an account with every app.
3. The app also provides a tour so you can explore its various features
4. The homepage has a list of all the available free books and paid books
5. On clicking on a book or a new page, options to play, download or share are displayed
6. You can either play to watch the book as video or download and enjoy the book with your little one.
Pros of Bulbul Apps
1. The look and feel is just like that of real books
2. The story is narrated as we cruise through the pages and it makes an interesting change for the baby rather than hearing our own voice all the time!
3. One USP of this app is their collection of Indian mythological stories, which isn’t too common with other apps.
4. The app can be played offline, which is a great option for those of us who have to deal with a slower network connection at times.
5. The app is frequently updated with interesting stories
Cons of Bulbul Apps
Can’t think of any!!
All in all, Bulbul apps seems like a must have, if you have a kid under the age of five. What’s great about this app is that it’s a great bonding opportunity for siblings – an older child who gawks at reading to his little sister is more likely to do so via this app! This also makes a great method of entertaining bouncy toddlers and impatient preschoolers during travel; no one’ll say ‘No’ to a story!!
Along with this Bulbul Apps Review, we are running a contest with on our Facebook Page, do hop over to win exciting gifts for your little one!