Brown rice is very healthy for babies and toddlers, and it makes a fulfilling food rich in minerals and vitamins.
Organic brown rice is recommended. For buying it online Click Here.
See How to make Home made rice cereal powder ?.
Please follow the 3 Day Rule for introducing new food for babies.
How to make Homemade Brown Rice Cereal for Babies?
No time to prepare this powder at home? Don’t worry, we prepare it hygienically and ship it to your doorstep
1.1/2 cup of water.
2. 2 tablespoon of home made rice cereal powder.
1. Bring the water to boil.
2. Add the rice powder and stir it continuously to prevent lump formation.
3. Stir it till it becomes thick and creamy.
4. Breast milk or formula feed can be added to make it a little runny.
Homemade rice cereal is ready!!!
100 gms of rice yield about 365 kcal of energy
Brown rice is rich in selenium, magnesium, fiber, and is a natural antioxidant.
No time to make this at home? Never mind, you can buy homemade organic brown rice cereal powder from our store!
- 1.1/2 cup of water.
- 2. 2 tablespoon of homemade rice cereal powder.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Add the rice powder and stir it continuously to prevent lump formation.
- Stir it till it becomes thick and creamy.
- Breast milk or formula feed can be added to make it a little runny.
- Homemade rice cereal is ready!!!
Brown rice cereal upma and Brown rice cereal kheer for toddlers coming soon……
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂