My fussy toddler hates anything that looks like a tree !!! He means broccoli and mushrooms !!!
I try to sneak in them through Vegetable briyani, Khichdi, but he will pick them up and throw out before we can check 🙁
When Kanika told that Onish loved this broccoli mushroom soup recipe, I too tried it out and my son loved it. So here is the recipe for your fussy toddlers 🙂
Broccoli Mushroom Soup Recipe for Kids
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 1/2 carrot finely chopped
- 4-5 mushrooms sliced
- 3-4 florets broccoli chopped
- 2 tbsp bell peppers( red green yellow) finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp red chilly sauce optional
- 2 cups vegetables stock
- 1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in water.
1. In a pan add oil and butter together.
2. Add onions and spring onion to it.saute it well but it should still be crunchy.
Recipe by Kanika Aggarwal Garg
She loves to cook and tries new and yummy recipes to make her fussy toddler to eat.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers