Broccoli soup for babies is a wholesome soup recipe, which is good for improving the immunity of babies. The main ingredient broccoli is filled with vitamin C, beta-carotene, folic acid, iron, potassium, and fiber. And hence it has several health benefits from head to toe. This yummy soup recipe is good to be given during cold, cough or any sickness. It has a best soothing effect on the throat, as we have added pepper and garlic. Broccoli soup recipe is suitable for babies above 8 months.
Broccoli Soup for babies
- Broccoli – 10 florets
- Onion – 1/2 chopped
- Garlic – 2 clove chopped
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – a pinch
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add onion, garlic and saute.
3. Add broccoli and saute for few seconds.
4. Add water and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Blend the mixture.
6. Sprinkle pepper powder for Seasoning.
7. Serve warm.
Broccoli is good for improving immunity and eye sight. It also helps to reduce anemia, maintain gut health and reduce constipation. This recipe is an easiest way to introduce this super food “broccoli” to the tiny tummies.
- Broccoli - 10 florets
- Onion - ½ chopped
- Garlic - 2 clove chopped
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion, garlic and saute.
- Add broccoli and saute for few seconds.
- Add water and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Blend the mixture.
- Sprinkle pepper powder for Seasoning.
- Serve warm.