In winter, one of the biggest problem faced by school going children is the dandruff. There are many chemical anti dandruff shampoos available in the market. But none of them can compete with this best home remedy for dandruff, the home made anti dandruff oil.
The shampoos are loaded with so many chemicals that many have adverse effects on the scalp of your little one.
This 3 ingredient homemade anti dandruff oil is easy to make and use too.
WHAT IS DANDRUFF?
Dandruff is a common condition that causes dry white or grey flakes to appear in the scalp or hair. While it is difficult to treat it completely, it can be effectively controlled.
EFFECTS OF DANDRUFF:
- Dandruff causes severe itching of the scalp.
- It may spread to face, neck and upper back causing itchy pimples.
HOW TO CONTROL DANDRUFF
- It is always better to use separate towel for head.
- Change pillow cover atleast twice a week.
- Clean the combs regularly.
- Wash hair atleast thrice a week.
- Always maintain a separate comb.
Best Home remedy for Dandruff
This is a combination of three oils which are also good for our body in many ways.
Here I am using NEEM OIL, COCONUT OIL, and SESAME OIL.
NEEM OIL: Neem act as an anti-bacterial agent.
COCONUT OIL: Gives good texture and facilitates hair growth.
SESAME OIL: It is the best oil to cool your body it also improve your hair texture
All you need to do is follow these simple steps
1. Take these three oils in equal proportion.
2. Mix the three oils together.
3. Steam heat the oil as shown in the picture.
4. Apply to the scalp when it is warm and give good message.
5. And bath as you do regularly.
6. Take this oil bath once in a week regularly.
Soon you will notice the difference.
Love this Post ? Connect with us . Subscribe to our Emails.
Connect with us on PINTEREST!
Join our awesome group of parents on Facebook!
Recipe by Yamuna Balamurugan
Yamuna is a mom to one year cute angel Tejaswini, a management professional with a costume designing background. She always prefers homemade food for her baby and she loves trying varieties to appease her daughter’s taste.