Get the benefits of two high fiber, high calorie and nutrient rich foods in one dish – Banana Oats Cereal(banana cereal) for Babies! Perfect for babies over six months.
Oats and bananas are popular baby foods, which can be introduced to babies after 6 months. Both are known for its various health benefits. Oats contains more soluble fiber than any other grain and its protein content is also equally high. Kerala Bananas, are a kind of bananas that are rich in minerals like potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorous.
Banana Oats Cereal (Banana Cereal) for Babies
Ingredients for Banana Cereal:
- 2 tablespoon of Little Moppet Food’s Banana Oats Cereal
- 1 cup of water
1.Incorporate 2 tablespoons of the banana cereal powder into 1 cup of water, and blend until lumps disappear.
2. Let the mixture simmer naturally on a medium flame for 15 minutes.
3. Breast Milk or formula can be added to the porridge.
4. Present a comforting bowl of lukewarm banana cereal.
Kerala banana powder can also be made at home, but it is quite a tedious process involving many steps like drying, grinding etc. With the Little Moppet Food’s Banana Oats Cereal, you don’t need to worry about any of that since we’ve taken care of it. All you need is water to make this porridge and you’re done!
Banana Oats Cereal
- 2 tablespoons of Little Moppet Food's Banana Oats Cereal
- 1 cup of water
- Add 2 tablespoon of the powder to 1 cup of water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Breast Milk or formula can be added to the porridge.
- Serve Lukewarm.
Wondering how to get this Banana Oats Cereal? Don’t worry, we’ll send it to you! We prepare it fresh as soon as you place your order and deliver it straight to your doorstep.