Get your little one used to a variety of flavors with a tasty and filling apple and cottage cheese puree, packed with fiber, protein and antioxidants.
For many people in this world, the very definition of deliciousness is cheese. The more cheesy something is, the higher the level of taste! And it can be any kind of cheese too, although each cheese-lover has his or her favorite.
Now when adults and kids can enjoy this cheesy bliss, why should we deprive our babies of the same? We don’t believe in missing out on the best things in life, and so we’ve decided to make an apple and cottage cheese puree. Deliciously soft and packed with protein and important vitamins, this apple-cottage cheese combo is perfect for your little one!
Apple and Cottage Cheese Puree
- Apple – 1
- Cottage Cheese – ¼ Cup (Crumbled)
- Cinnamon Powder – ¼ teaspoon
1. Wash and Peel the apple
2. Remove the apple core & cut it into wedges
3. Steam ½ apple using a vegetable steamer or in a cooker.
4. Transfer steamed apple to a grinder jar
5. Add crumbled cottage cheese to it.
6. Then add the cinnamon powder.
7. Pulse to get a smooth puree form.
8. Add little warm drinking water to the puree & pulse again to adjust the consistency.
9. Serve the puree warm.
This puree makes a healthy breakfast for babies, and it also works as a filling dinner that’ll help them sleep through the night. Cottage cheese is an excellent source of protein and nutrients like B vitamins, vitamin A, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, phosphorus and selenium. When combined with the antioxidant and fiber-rich apple, you get a match made in heaven!
- Apple - 1
- Cottage Cheese - ¼ Cup (Crumbled)
- Cinnamon Powder - ¼ teaspoon
- Wash and Peel the apple
- Remove the apple core & cut it into wedges
- Steam ½ apple using a vegetable steamer or in a cooker.
- Transfer steamed apple to a grinder jar
- Add crumbled cottage cheese to it.
- Then add the cinnamon powder.
- Pulse to get a smooth puree form.
- Add little warm drinking water to the puree & pulse again to adjust the consistency.
- Serve the puree warm.