It’s time for a colorful, creamy delight! Our today’s recipe is the yummy Strawberry Puree for Babies [Immune Boosting Puree for Babies]. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, which is the main nutrient to build immunity. It’s also loaded with fiber, manganese, potassium and antioxidants. Strawberries are not to be given as first foods, but good to be given after introducing the first foods.
Strawberry Puree for Babies [Immune Boosting Puree for Babies]
- Strawberries – 6 numbers
1. Wash the strawberries in running water.
2. Remove the hull and cut.
3. Steam cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Mash with spoon or masher to make a puree.
5. Strawberry puree is ready.
Strawberries are safe to be introduced after 6 months itself. But some babies might get allergic reactions and hence while introducing for the first time give little and then the quantity can be gradually increased. 3-day rule which is obsolete is good to be followed for sensitive tummies to check if baby has allergic reactions.
- Strawberries - 6 numbers
- Wash the strawberries in running water.
- Remove the hull and cut.
- Steam cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Mash with spoon or masher to make a puree.
- Strawberry puree is ready.