How to make Moongdal Ragi Porridge Powder at home?
Roasted Ragi Powder 65 g.
Moong Dal 30 g.
Groundnut 15 g.
Method of preparation :
1. Roast Moong dal and Groundnuts separately.
2. Roast the ragi powder in a kadai till aroma arises and then add them to the moong dal and groundnut powder.
3. Powder these roasted ingredients separately.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Store in dry airtight container.
How to cook the instant porridge?
- Take about 4 Table spoons of mix.
- Add 100 ml of boiled hot water to get a thick consistency. Please stir continuously as you mix water with the powder to prevent lump formation
- Add a teaspoon of ghee to increase the energy content.
- Feed the infant with the spoon.
- The instant porridge can also be fed to the child after reconstituting with dal, water, gravy, milk etc.
- Mashed fruit (Banana, Chiku, Papaya, Mango, etc.could also be added to the food).
No time to prepare this powder at home? Don’t worry, we prepare it hygienically and ship it to your doorstep
Nutritive value per 100 gms :
Protein 14 .56 g.
Iron 3 .8 mg.
Carotene 38 .18 μg.
This is one of the post for the Travel Series, do check out other articles on tips for travelling with kids, instant recipes for babies and toddlers, kids friendly travel destinations, kids travel accessories.
- Roasted Ragi Powder 65 g.
- Moong Dal 30 g.
- Groundnut 15 g.
- Roast Moong dal and Groundnuts separately.
- Roast the ragi powder in a kadai till aroma arises and then add them to the moong dal and groundnut powder.
- Powder these roasted ingredients separately.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Store in dry airtight container.