Here is an easy way to make fresh paneer at home! Homemade Jeera Paneer for Babies has the added benefits of jeera and ginger with the calcium rich paneer.
Indian Moms traditionally have a knack of wanting to make everything from home, rather than buy it from a store. Whether it’s curd, herbal hair oil or butter, it’s always better homemade, and the same goes for paneer!
Making plain paneer is pretty basic, and everyone knows how to do that. Paneer is made by curdling milk with an acidic element like lemon, curd or vinegar. But today, we’ve got something a little different today. Homemade Jeera Paneer for Babies has the added benefits of jeera and ginger along with paneer.
Homemade Jeera Paneer for Babies
- Whole milk – 1 liter
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Jeera – 1tbsp
- Ginger – 1tbsp
- Curd – 1/2 cup
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add jeera and saute.
3. Add ginger.
4. Add milk and let it boil.
5. Simmer and add curd little by little till it curdles.
6. Strain with muslin cloth or cotton cloth.
7. Press with ladle to remove excess water.
8. Compress, add weight and let it set for few hours.
9. Slice into cubes.
10. Jeera paneer is ready.
Being rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties jeera and ginger are good for gut health and also the best to increase immunity in babies. This recipe is suitable for babies above 8 months. Jeera paneer can be refrigerated for 1-2 days but freshly made paneer is always the best for babies.
- Whole milk - 1 liter
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Jeera - 1tbsp
- Ginger - 1tbsp
- Curd - ½ cup
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add jeera and saute.
- Add ginger.
- Add milk and let it boil.
- Simmer and add curd little by little till it curdles.
- Strain with muslin cloth or cotton cloth.
- Press with ladle to remove excess water.
- Compress, add weight and let it set for few hours.
- Slice into cubes.
- Jeera panner is ready.