To make your kid’s morning flourish a healthy breakfast is a must. Pancakes can be a great choice for kids to ensure both nutrition & taste. Every family faces the fighting to give kids enough nutrition.
How will it be if they take the nutritious food by themselves? Yes, you heard the right things. This yummy healthy pancake is a popular meal for kids. They love it & eager to take this delicious pancake without a fight. How to make a healthy pancake? Well, to solve your problem we are going to share healthy pancake recipes for kids. Let’s start the article to know the amazing recipes.
Healthy Pancake Recipes for Kids
If you are looking for a healthy but simple breakfast then this pancake recipe is a must to read. These pancakes are not only easy but also popular among kids. You can make this tasty & healthy meal with a few steps.
1. Multi-Vitamin Pancake
- ½ cup Banana
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoon Oat flour or palm flour
How to make oat flour
You can buy oat flour from the nearest shop. But it is healthy & easy to make it at home. To make your oat flour takes 1cup of oats.
Now follow the below steps.
- Put the oats into your blender.
- Blend the oats at a high level to make a consistent powder.
- You may need to blend approximately 1-2minutes depending on blender speed & power.
After that stop your blender & check the powder consistency. If it comes ok then your oat flour is ready. It is a 1-minute task. So, I would suggest you make it at home.
- Now you need to process the other ingredients. Take three different bowls. Then take half a cup of banana in a bowl. You can use a measuring cup to maintain the ratio correctly.
- Now take a fork or hand bitter to mix the banana. You need to whisk until it blends smoothly. You can also use a blender to do the task quickly.
- Then separate egg whites from the yolks crucially. Then mix it with an electric bitter until it blends perfectly. Then mix both eggs white & bananas to make a consistent batter.
- Now take the third bowl. Put oats flour in it & mix a pinch of salt with it. Then put the mixture with the oats flour & mix it with a fork. You should mix until it mixes properly. Check carefully whether all inconsistency is gone or not. Now your works are almost done.
- Take a little bit of butter. Now place your pan in the electric oven. Put 1 pinch of melted butter on the pan & mix it with an oil brush. After heating it a few seconds now pour the batter into the griddle. It takes only 2-3 minutes to process per side of your pancake. You should cook both sides to make a delicious pancake. Don’t do it at high heat. Keep your temperature or flame low to medium.
Now take your banana cake to serve your kids. Yes, it’s that much easier. To make it tastier you can add some healthy toppings. That helps to make it more favorite among your kids. You can use blueberries or yogurt as the pancake topper.
Benefits of healthy pancake
A healthy pancake is a cook by using healthy ingredients. As a result, it not only enriches taste but also enriches nutrition. Let’s see how healthy pancakes benefit your child.
- These pancakes use They enrich with various nutrients, vitamins & antioxidants, fiber that are essential for kids’ growth. It helps you, kids, to achieve proper weight.
- It also contains eggs. That is full of essential irons, protein & vitamins. To keep your children healthy, a strong & intelligent egg is a must.
- Also, oat flour is enriched with several health benefits. It contains fiber, magnesium, iron & zinc. That helps to improve your kid’s digestion. Besides, it improves your kid’s growth & removes constipation.
2. Brain Boosting Pancake
- 25 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 + 3/4 cup dry oats
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg
- 1cup blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon coconut oil
- Take all the ingredients in a blender without eggs, blueberries & coconut oil. Now blend all the ingredients till everything mix & blend consistently.
- Now mix eggs & blend till evenly mix.
- Now heat your griddle at the medium temperature & apply two teaspoon butter & melt it. Now put the batter in your griddle. Maintain ratio 1/4 cup onto the griddle for single pancake. Then put 3-4 blueberries onto the pancake before turning over other sides. To balance your batter consistency adds some almond milk.
- Now enjoy your healthy brain booster pancake.
3. Vegetable Pancake
- 1 small onion
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup carrot
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- green chili
- ½ cup oat flour
- Now slice all the vegetables by using a grate. You need to slice it into small pieces. Then take all the vegetables to a bowl.
- Mix salt, ginger, green chili, turmeric with the vegetables & mix it properly. Add one egg & blend all the ingredients accurately.
- Then mix half cup oat flour with the vegetable mixture gradually.
- Add 1-2tablespoon water to make the batter thin. Based on consistency the water amount may vary.
- Now heat your griddle & melt 1teaspon butter on it. Then place your batter on the griddle. Heat it few minutes then flip the side. After cooking both sides your vegetable pancake are ready to serve your children.
To make your kids healthy & growing a healthy breakfast is a must. Kids are not like adults. They don’t know the importance of vitamins & nutrients. They only freak to tasty foods. This healthy pancake recipe for kids will solve your problem. Because it is both nutritious & delicious.
The mouthwatering taste makes it a kid favorite. So, don’t forget to try it for your little toddler. Also, it is super easy to make.
Hello everyone, I’m Alamin founder of KitchenProductReviewed.Com, lives in California, United States. I’m a professional photographer & blogger, loves to share things related to the kitchen, cooking recipes, tips, and health benefits.