There is general misbelief that all Italian foods are not healthy for kids. Homemade Pasta and Pizza without synthetic components are as healthy as our regular Indian food . try this Vegetable Pasta Recipe for kids at home and make your fussy toddler eat vegetables along with their favorite pasta.
I have used whole wheat fusili pasta.You can buy Whole Wheat Pasta Online Here.
Vegetable Pasta Recipe for Kids
Ingredients for vegetable pasta recipe for kids:
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 7-8 French beans finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup fusili
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Black pepper powder
- 1tbsp olive oil
2. Add little oil and salt in the water.
3. Once the water boils add the pasta to it.
4. Let it simmer on low flame.
5. When the pasta is cooked strain it in a sieve and wash it under cold running water.
7. Now add tomato to it and cook till done.
8. Add beans and capsicum to it and cook. Add carrots and let it cook till tender.
9. Put in all the seasonings Salt Black pepper powder and mixed herbs.
11. Add pasta and mix.
Editors Note – While making pasta for babies below 1 year, you can skip the Mayonnaise.
Recipe by Kanika Aggarwal Garg
She loves to cook and tries new and yummy recipes to make her fussy toddler to eat.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂