Sterilizing the baby feeding bowls and spoons is a must to do while starting solids for your little one. I have been wanting to write on how to sterilize baby feeding equipment for a long time now. I wanted to show how it is done with a video and was just lazy to shoot a video.
Well atlast it is done with my hubby as the cinematographer ;-). The voice is not very clear ( excuse for a first timer please!!) so if you don’t understand what I am saying I have described them in detail in words below.
How to Sterilize Baby Feeding Equipment and Utensils
1. Take a wide vessel with a handle.
2. Heat water till it comes to a boil.
3. Since I use a Mixie jar for pureeing my daughter’s food, I sterilized the mixie jar too.
4. Pour the hot water into the mixie jar and close it with a lid.
5. Now drop the feeding items like cup, spoons into the hot water and cover them with a lid.
6. Leave it for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes remove the items one by one and you are ready to start feeding your little one 🙂
More useful links for starting solids
Do subscribe to my Youtube Channel Here. There are more useful videos coming !!!
Love this Post ? Connect with us . Subscribe to our Emails.
Connect with us on PINTEREST!
Join our awesome group of parents on Facebook!