Sterilizing baby feeding equipment, such as bowls and spoons, is crucial when introducing solids to your little one. Finally, I have created a video guide on how to sterilize baby feeding equipment, with my husband as the cinematographer. Although the voice may not be clear (please excuse me as a first-timer!), I have provided detailed written instructions below the video. Learn the best techniques to sterilize baby feeding equipment for a hygienic feeding routine.
How to Sterilize Baby Feeding Equipment and Utensils
1. Take a wide vessel with a handle.
2. Heat water till it comes to a boil.
3. Since I use a Mixie jar for pureeing my daughter’s food, I sterilized the mixie jar too.
4. Pour the hot water into the mixie jar and close it with a lid.
5. Now drop the feeding items like cup, spoons into the hot water and cover them with a lid.
6. Leave it for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes remove the items one by one and you are ready to start feeding your little one 🙂
More useful links for starting solids
Do subscribe to my Youtube Channel Here. There are more useful videos coming !!!
Love this Post ? Connect with us . Subscribe to our Emails.
Connect with us on PINTEREST!
Join our awesome group of parents on Facebook!