Product: Mee Mee Smooth Liquid Talc
Packaging: 150 gram
Price: Rs 229
I came across the Mee Mee Smooth Liquid Talc when I was searching for the liquid talc for my infant daughter, as my pediatrician advised me not use powder talc until 2 months of age. It is scorching hot in my place and my dear daughter was suffering from prickly heat. I was in a fix as what to use and then came to know of the liquid talc. The baby shops in my city didn’t have a stock of liquid talc. I searched the online stores for it and came across Mee Mee Smooth Liquid Talc in Firstcry. Immediately placed an order for it and got it within a week. When I decided to start product reviewing in my blog, the first baby product that came to my mind was this liquid talc as it did wonders for my daughter’s skin.
Now on to the review,
Mee Mee Smooth Liquid Talc Review
What the product claims to be:
1. It is suitable from birth.
2. The formulation contains olive oil and smoothes into a soft silky powder.
3. Transforms into talc and is cool and dust free.
What I found it to be?
1.A little squeeze is enough to powder the whole body of the infant. It is very economical, may last for many months.
2. When the liquid talc is applied on the skin, the powder transformation cannot be seen but felt when the skin is caressed.
3. It is a rich, creamy lotion that is effortlessly spread onto the skin and dries leaving a powdery, matte after feel with no oily or slippery residue.
4. It smells heavenly, mmm……. the wonderful baby smell !!! Love that one !!… even tried a little on me just to inhale the sweet baby smell he he he 😉
5. The product does not crust around the nozzle.
6. It is little pricey but worth the price as it will last longer than the Powder Talc.
7. The only negative feature is that the product leaves a little powdery feel in the hand that is used to apply the cream.
My overall impression on the Mee Mee Smooth Liquid Talc is “It is worth buying it” and I will continue to use it for my baby and little on me too !!!!
Please Note: Each baby is different and there is no saying that the product will not cause allergy, so please before using check it on a patch of skin, wait for a day, if there is no allergy, then use the product.
I was not paid to write this review, the product was bought by me for my personal use.
To get regular updates on a review of baby products, follow me on Google +, or Twitter, Pinterest, or by liking my Facebook page My Little Moppet.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂