This is yet another soup recipe for our Winter Series. I am a lazy bone and I always simplify difficult recipes to something that can be done in a jiffy. Try this Easy to cook One Pot Chicken Clear Soup Recipe for your baby. Just add all the ingredients to the cooker and after 3 to 4 whistles it is done.
Chicken for babies
- It can be given from 7th month
- It is the richest source of protein and Iron.
- The thigh and leg flesh are ideal for babies as they are rich in Iron.
- Organic chicken is ideal
How to make this Chicken Clear soup Recipe?
- 2 thigh pieces of chicken.
- 1 spoon butter.
- ½ teaspoon jeera.
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds.
- ¼ inch ginger crushed.
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- 1 onion chopped.
- 1 tomato chopped.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- Heat ghee in a cooker.
- Add the jeera let them splutter.
- Add the coriander seeds
- Add the crushed ginger and garlic sauté for a
- Add the onions sauté till transparent.
- Add the tomato and fry them till mushy.
- Add the turmeric powder.
- Add the chicken and sauté for few minutes till
- water leaves the chicken.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Leave 2 to 3 whistles.
- After it cools garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Till the baby crosses the eight month sieve off the clear soup and serve
- After 8 month can blend everything in blender and can be fed to the baby.
Check out the full recipe video here:
Next on the blog is the Vegetable Stock and Chicken Stock Recipe, to download them now, click Here.
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers