Discover a delightful whole wheat banana cake recipe with a heartwarming story. In my school days, Christmas equates to cakes for us. Being in a Hindu family but studying in a christian convent we were exposed to both traditions. Before the christmas holidays starts we are treated with a plum cake loaf and still remember the sweetness of the cake … Mmmm bliss… So when Kanika suggested we post kids friendly cake recipes this season, I gladly agreed and here is her awesome Whole Wheat Banana Cake Recipe.
The aroma of the bananas, vanilla will permeate throughout your house and emulating a festive mood .
How to make Whole Wheat Banana Cake Recipe?
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup mixed dry fruits chopped( almonds,walnuts cashew nuts raisins)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Cinnamon powder a pinch
1. In a bowl, mash the bananas until smooth for a lump-free whole wheat banana cake.
5. Add all the dried fruits to the batter.
7. Grease a cake tin with oil and dust it with flour to prevent the whole wheat banana cake from sticking to the pan.
Serve with milk or hot chocolate.
Recipe by Kanika Aggarwal Garg
She loves to cook and tries new and yummy recipes to make her fussy toddler to eat.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂