IMPORTANT UPDATE: We would like to inform our readers that this review was posted way back in 2014, when we had just begun. Since then, we have done a lot of learning about the ingredients of the products we use on a daily basis and have realized that natural is always best. Now, we only recommend natural products for all our readers, whether it’s food or personal care. We have also launched our own range of handmade soaps for babies and adults, made from 100% natural ingredients and completely free from chemicals and preservatives.
Product : TEDIBAR Soap
Packaging : 75g
Price : Rs 110
When I first heard of the TEDIBAR soap, my reaction was ” Tedibar soap!! I have never heard of it and I have raised a kid through four years without knowing a baby soap!!!.” It was my dear cousin who suggested the soap, as my daughter was having very rough cheeks 2 weeks after birth. I was using a well known soap bar, but the skin over the cheeks became rougher as days progressed. I was postponing the visit to the pediatrician till her vaccination due and was contemplating to show her skin during the visit. By the end of second week after her birth, her skin over the cheek was angry looking reddish rough area. It was then a cousin of mine suggested Tedibar soap and after using it for 2 days the texture of her skin improved markedly and within a week it was back to soft supple nature. Coincidentally my pediatrician also prescribed the same TEDIBAR soap.
Now on to review
What the product claims to be
1. It is suitable from birth.
2. It is completely soap free and does not contain any harmful alkali.
3. It has the same pH as that of normal skin (pH 5-6)
4. It is gentle and effectively cleanses deep into the pores, without causing dryness.
5. It stabilizes the biological protective mantle of the skin and keeps it soft, supple and healthy.
6. It has re-moisturizing effect.
What I found it to be
1. After a couple of days of usage I found a marked difference in my daughter’s skin.
2. The fragrance is pleasant and not overpowering.
3. It comes with a Tray which helps to keep it dry and thereby lasts longer.The tray also helps in preventing the soap from sticking to the soap box.
4. It lathers into a good foamy consistency and just a small rub yields to lather the whole body.
5. The only negative feature is that the skin has to be washed well with water more than a couple of times as it leaves a slippery feel if not washed well.It may also sting the eyes unlike the No Tears body washes.
6. Compared to other baby soaps in the market it is little overpriced but worth the buy.
TEDIBAR soap is a good buy for your infant. After seeing its effects I have started using for my elder one also.
Rating : *****
Where to Buy the soap?
It is available in most of the pharmacies but I couldn’t find it in baby shops. It is available online also.
You can buy online here in Amazon
Reviewed by Hemapriya
Please Note: Each baby is different and there is no saying that the product will not cause allergy, after using 1 day, wait for a day, if there is no allergy, then use the product.
I was not paid to write this review, the product was bought by me for my personal use.
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂