One of the biggest challenges of new motherhood is dealing with your baby’s poo and pee – lots of it! Little babies have a bowel movement about five times a day, and urinate a lot more. This means a constant cycle of diaper-changing for you, but what does it mean for your baby’s delicate bum? It could lead to a diaper rash, which could cause more complications if left untreated.
What is a diaper rash?
A diaper rash is a rash seen on the skin of a baby’s buttocks, usually before their first birthday. A diaper rash can appear as a reddish rash, showing the skin’s irritation. Diaper rashes have many causes – it could be when the acidity of the stool changes, especially when babies start solids. It could worsen in babies who begin to sit on their buttocks. It can also be due to an allergy to the diaper or to the detergent used to wash cloth diapers. Whatever the cause may be, it can make your baby miserable!!
For most Moms, the first line of treatment is usually a diaper rash cream. But the truth is that many commercial diaper rash creams contain harmful toxins like parabens and BHA, which can end up causing more harm than good. But there’s hope yet, with Mamaearth’s Diaper rash cream!
Heal your Baby’s Rash with Mamaearth Diaper Rash Cream!
Mamaearth Diaper Rash Cream is Asia’s 1’st MadeSafe Certified Diaper Rash Cream. MadeSafe is a non-profit organization based in US which certifies products to be free of the 8000 known toxins in the world. MadeSafe works with a large panel of experts containing Pediatricians, dermatologists & scientists to arrive at the right evaluation techniques.
Mamaearth Diaper rash cream does not contain any harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum, synthetic fragrances or dyes. It has been dermatologically tested on sensitive human skin for allergic reactions, in highest standard lab of Europe, QACS and has been certified as safe for sensitive skin.
Why Mamaearth Diaper Rash Cream?
Mamaearth’s Diaper rash cream contains some awesome ingredients that provide rapid relief from diaper rashes and chafed skin, without any harmful side effects whatsoever.
- The amount of Zinc Oxide present in a rash cream determines its efficacy to prevent rashes by keeping the area dry. Mamaearth’s Diaper rash cream has 15% Zinc Oxide which is higher than the amount present in the best international rash creams like Desitin or Seudocreme.
- Zinc oxide is called a “physical barrier substance” because it has the ability to sit atop the skin and prevent the skin from getting wet.
- Zinc can be used frequently even on delicate skin to lower inflammation.
- With the ability to act like a mild astringent, zinc oxide can help keep harmful bacteria from causing infections of the skin, and act as a natural skin-drying agent.
- Shea butter is known for its very protective, moisturizing and skin strengthening properties, and it is these exact properties that make it perfect for Baby.
- It’s loaded with skin cell building and protecting essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that give your growing little one all they need for healthy skin, from head to toe.
- Some of the most impressive health benefits of calendula include its ability to speed healing and protect oral health; improve the appearance of the skin.
- It also boosts vision and lower inflammation.
- Olive oil is known to make baby skin smooth, shiny, and healthy. It is a perfect moisturizer for baby’s skin.
- The oil has regenerative power over skin tissues and helps in keeping the skin toned.
- As olive oil is rich in healthy fats, regular application could help in promoting bone and muscle health.
- Olive oil can be used in both cold and hot weather.
- Almond oil makes a great natural emollient for softening and nourishing skin.
- Since it is light, it does not clog your baby’s pores. It helps in moisturizing the skin as well.
- It relieves skin itching and prevents further development of the diseases like eczema, psoriasis or any other forms of skin infections/ allergy.
By using Mamaearth Diaper Rash Cream, you can be assured that your baby is only getting natural healing, and not an assault of chemicals into his delicate skin. The cream moisturizes, nourishes and heals irritated skin, resulting in a happy baby and a happier Mommy!
You can get Mamaearth Diaper Rash Cream delivered to your doorstep by ordering from Amazon India.