Chappathis and laddoos may seem unrelated but not here! Check out our innovative recipe where we convert chappathis into Instant Chappathi Ladoo for Kids!
Chapathis and laddoos – what’s the relation? Nothing, if you go by how these are served normally. However, we’ve been thinking outside the box, and the result is an Instant Chappathi Ladoo for Kids!
This recipe is perfect for using up leftover chappathis. The laddoos are made with mixed nuts powder which are filled with antioxidants, healthy fats and many more nutrients. The recipe is sweetened with jaggery which is immunity boosting and detoxifying. Ghee is also added to increase the taste and aroma. Adding ghee in baby foods can also help in healthy weight gain. Let’s see how these chappathis are getting transformed to super healthy laddoos.
Instant Chappathi Ladoo for Kids
Wondering how to get this Mixed Nuts powder ? Don’t worry, we’ll send it to you! We prepare it fresh as soon as you place your order and deliver it straight to your doorstep.
1. Tear the chappathis roughly.
2. Transfer to dry mixer jar.
3. Add jaggery and grind to form a coarse mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
5. Add nuts powder and cardamom powder.
6. Add ghee.
7. Mix well
8. Take small portion of the mixture and roll into balls.
9. Serve the yummy laddoos.
This recipe is suitable for toddlers to adults. This simple no cook recipe is definitely a hit among kids for its unique nutty taste.
Wondering how to get authentic Jaggery ? Don’t worry, we’ll deliver it straight to your doorstep.
- Chappathi – 2
- Jaggery - 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Mixed nuts powder - 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Tear the chappathis roughly
- Transfer to dry Mixer jar
- Add jaggery and grind to form a coarse mixture
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Add nuts powder and cardamom powder
- Add ghee
- Mix well
- Take small portion of the mixture and roll into balls