Papaya is called the “Fruit of the angels ” and papaya puree for baby is one of the quickest food that can be done in a jiffy .
When Can I give Papaya to my Baby?
How to select Papaya?
Select a papaya that is yellowish green in color and allow them to ripen in counter.
As soon as they are ripe, use them as they may rot faster than expected.
Nutritional Benefits of Papaya for Babies
- It is rich in Vitamin C and A and antioxidants.
- They are rich in Fiber.
- It helps in digestion and prevents constipation.
- They are rich in minerals and potassium, magnesium and copper.
How to make Papaya Puree for Babies?
- A baby would require half fruit for one serving.
- Peel the skin and remove the seds
- Chop them into cubes.
- Either Mash them with fork or blend it to a puree.
- They taste great if combines with banana.
Do you want more such healthy recipes for your Babies ? ,
To receive the updates directly to your inbox, sign for our newsletter for free Here. We promise not to spam your inbox 🙂
- Half Ripe Fruit
- Peel the skin and remove seeds
- Chop them into cubes
- Either mash them with fork or blend it in mixer