It’s the Easter week, and we’re already on Maundy Thursday. Easter is synonymous with Easter eggs, bunnies and little chicks, and you can find many crafts and recipes based on these themes! Now whether you’re having an Easter egg hunt at your place or not, you can definitely engage your toddler in a fun and easy Easter bunny craft that requires only basic craft supplies.
Easy Easter Bunny Craft for Toddlers
What you’ll need:
- Patterned paper
- Thick card stock
- White cotton wool
- Pink pom pom ball
- Spring/Easter themed embellishments or stickers
What you’re going to do:
1. Make sure your patterned paper is not too light, or the white bunny won’t stand out. Use any size you like; we used a 12×12 paper here. If your paper is thick enough, you can do away with the card stock – otherwise, reinforce your craft by sticking the card to the back of your paper.
2. Draw the outline of the back of a bunny on the paper with pencil. We kept it simple, with a round head and body plus two long ears.
3. Spread glue all over the bunny outline as well as inside it. Start sticking balls of cotton wool to cover the bunny.
4. Glue a pom pom ball to make the bunny’s tail.
5. Decorate the rest of your background with spring or Easter themed embellishments like Easter eggs, flowers, bees, butterflies and such. If your paper has a busy pattern, go easy on the decoration to avoid it getting cluttered.
That’s it!! You can print out an Easter greeting and stick it or leave it as it is. Adult help may be required to draw the outline and spread the glue, but toddlers can easily stick cotton within it and they’ll also love to help out with the embellishments! So go ahead and make this simple craft with your toddler and let him hang it in his room!
Organic · FSSAI Certified · NABL Lab certified Buy Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix powder for Babies / Homemade Cerelac Dry Fruits Powder for Babies/Toddlers Pancake Mixes for Toddlers