With the advent of high resolution camera smartphones, preserving memories of our little ones has become very easy. Can you imagine, we have more than 10,000 photos of our kids in 2 hard discs and about 100 favorite photos stored in the mobile itself 🙂
I selected some of the cutest photos of my kids and wanted to present my husband something unique for this Newyear. Browsed through a lot of ideas and found the photo calendars very inviting.
With the decision done, next part was the tricky one, selecting a online photo service to create the photo calendar.
Most of my photos of our kids were in the mobile and I had to transfer them to laptop to upload to the website to order the calendar. With two small children around I hardly get time to use laptop, most of my blogging is done through my Sony Tab, and uploading the photos in the laptop and ordering the calendar seemed to be an arduous task for me.
Searched the google play store for a good photo printing app when I came across zoomin app and was impressed by the user friendly steps with which I was able to create and order the calendar.
The ZoomIn Mobile App had options to design photo collage,calendar and photo prints, I ordered a photo collage and calendar, I was amazed by the ease by which the photos were converted to a photocollage within a matter of minutes and received the package in under 3 days.
Zoomin App Review
The Zoomin App is one of the best user friendly photo printing app amongst all the other.
I listed the steps detailing on how to place an order for the calendar, and as you can see, it just takes a few steps to do it and Voila!! your photo calendar or collage is ready 🙂
How to use the Zoomin App to create a Photo calendar?
1. Download the app from Google Playstore or Apple app store.
2. Click the zoomin camera icon and the homepage will open up.
3. There are options to use to create the photocalendars, collage posters or order photoprints.
4. Click the plus sign in the calendar tab.
5. A new page with options to select the size of the calendar opens up ( I chose a 6X6 calendar)
6. Again press the plus sign on the type of calendar you desire.
7. A new page to create the calendar will open up displaying all 12 months, click the plus sign to upload the photos.
8. Now this is an awesome feature, you can select photos from any folder in your mobile, like camera pictures, downloaded pictures or Watsapp photos OR Facebook OR Google.
9. After the photos are selected the app shows an preview of how your calendar will look after printing.
10. If you are satisfied with the order then it prompts to proceed to check out.
11. If you don’t have the address of the person to whom you are sending, there is an option to request their address and it will be added to the cart.
12. There is an option of credit/debit card payment or Cash on delivery.
13. When that is done, you receive an email of the details and also push notifications when the order is shipped.
They look perfect for my husband’s work desk at home 🙂
Pros of the Zoomin App
1. One of the best feature of the app is that we can select the photos from our Phone Folder OR Facebook OR Google plus.
2. It is user friendly without any complicated steps, just upload the photos and it is done.
3. If we don’t know the address of the recipient, we can add their email address and zoomin will take care of the rest until the goods are delivered.
Cons of the Zoomin App
Can’t think of any 🙂
I would recommend you to try the app definitely to experience how easy is it to order photo prints, calendars and posters from your mobile.
All the zoomin products are priced competitively and as a MyLittleMoppet reader you can avail exclusive offers and discounts by clicking the below
Do head over to our Facebook page and win a gift just by participating in the contest and Giveaway.
The contest is closed and WOW!! we had a great response with more than 200 participants, Do check out their cute family selfies Here