Breastfeeding is an amazing experience. Trying to breastfeed without any help can be a difficult task, but it’s not impossible. Breastfeeding moms need easy and quick lactation drinks that are both tasty and nutritious. Here is a recipe for an easy lactation drink that will help you achieve your breastfeeding goals easily. This easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms will make breastfeeding much easier for you!
Benefits of Breastfeeding for both Mom & Baby
Homemade 2 Minute easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms make milk tastier, healthier and energy rich. Breast milk is the main source of complete nutrition which helps for the growth and development of babies. Breastfeeding has numerous benefits for both the mother and child.
Here are the benefits of breastfeeding.
- It helps in reducing the risk of SIDS, diarrhea, ear infections and pneumonia in babies.
- It also helps in increasing the baby’s weight, length, and head circumference.
- It reduces maternal anxiety and depression of moms.
- Breast milk is rich in Oxytocin, which is responsible for promoting attachment, bonding, and trust. Hence it increases the bonding between mother and the child.
- Breastfeeding has a lot of health benefits for the mother such as reducing the risk of breast and ovarian cancer, postpartum depression, and more.
- Breastfed babies also have lower rates of allergies and asthma.
- Breastfeeding provides your child with the best possible start in life.
- It also helps in cognitive development and boosts IQ of the growing babies.
- Breastfeeding strengthens the immunity of babies.
Easy Lactation Drink for Breastfeeding Moms Recipe
- Milk – 100ml
- Dates – 3-4
- Almond – 3-4
- Cashew – 3-4
- Raisins – 3-4
- Pistachio – 3-4
- Pumpkin seeds – 10-12
1. In a mixer jar, add milk (boiled) and add all the other ingredients.
2. Blend it till you get a smooth consistency.
3. This easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms can be taken when it’s warm or can be served chilled.
After reading the article ‘Easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms’, we are sure that you now have all the information to make a good lactation drink, which can boost your breastfeeding success even more. To increase your milk production gradually with each passing day, give our easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms a try!
And as always, if you still face any problem or doubt, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We will be happy to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
What helps breastfeeding moms produce more milk?
Breastfeeding most often, having healthy foods, taking proper rest can help breastfeeding moms to produce more milk.
How can I boost my breast milk supply easy and fast?
Keep nursing your baby most often, take breast milk supply enhancing foods and drinks like lacto booster, have plenty of water and take lot of rest, you can also do yoga kind of relaxing exercises and enhance the supply.
Which drink is good for increase breast milk?
You can try easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms. If no time to prepare, using lacto booster can give best results. If the supply is considerably low, your gynecologist can only guide you further.
Why is my milk supply decreasing?
There might be several reasons for low milk supply during breast-feeding. Few reasons are, long gap between each feed, too much of stress and restlessness, no proper diet, wrong latch or some underlying health condition.
Can less sleep decrease milk supply?
Yes, sleepless moms can have raised hormone levels which can result in decreased milk supply.
Have no time to make lactation drink?
Don’t worry, we’ll make it fresh (instant mix) & deliver it straight
to your doorstep.
Easy Lactation Drink for Breastfeeding Moms
- 100 ml Milk
- 3-4 Dates
- 3-4 Almond
- 3-4 Cashews
- 3-4 Raisins
- 3-4 Pistachio
- 10-12 Pumpkin seeds
- In a mixer jar, add milk (boiled) and add all the other ingredients.
- Blend it till you get a smooth consistency.
- This easy lactation drink for breastfeeding moms can be taken when it’s warm or can be served chilled.
Leave a Reply